Information We Get
Global Finder.net collects personal information from California residents when they visit our website. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, email address, and phone number
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as IP address, browser type, and device type
- Geolocation data such as location data derived from IP addresses
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We collect this information to personalize the user experience, provide customer service, and improve our products and services.
What We Use Collected Information For
Global Finder.net collects and uses personal information for the following business purposes:
- To operate and improve our website and services
- To provide customer service
- To communicate with our users
- To personalize and improve the user experience
- To comply with legal obligations
Right to Deletion of Personal Data
As a California resident, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data that we have collected. To exercise this right, you can make a request by contacting us through the methods listed on our Contact Us page. We will respond to your request within 45 days.
We may deny your request to delete your personal data if it is necessary for the following reasons:
- To identify and mitigate security incidents, prevent malicious, false, fraudulent, or unlawful activities, or to prosecute those responsible for such actions.
- To address and fix any errors or bugs on our products and services that may cause harm or disrupt their intended functionality.
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- To comply with any legal requirements that we are obligated to follow.
We reserve the right to deny your request if it falls under any of these exceptions. However, in such cases, we will still notify you and explain the reason for denial.
To make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data, you or someone registered with the California Secretary of State and authorized by you can submit a request. However, please note that you are allowed to make only two requests within a 12-month period.
The actions listed below must be done in order for your request to be taken into account and approved:
Give us the information we need to confirm that you are the person whose personal information we have obtained or a representative you have given us permission to act on your behalf.
Please give us all the information we need to comprehend, assess, and properly reply to your request.
The fact that you don’t need to have an account with globalfinder.net in order to submit a verified consumer request should not be overlooked. We will confirm your identity or right to submit the request using the data you supply.
We won’t be able to react to your request, though, if we can’t confirm your identity or right to do so. Additionally, we won’t be able to fulfil your request if you can’t prove that the personal data we’ve acquired on you belongs to you. In order to guarantee that your request is processed successfully, it is imperative that you submit accurate information.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
Global Finder.net does not discriminate against California residents for exercising their CCPA rights. We will not:
- Deny you our products or services
- Provide you with a different level or quality of service
- Charge you a different price for our services
We understand the importance of privacy protection and are committed to complying with the CCPA regulations. If you have any questions or concerns about our CCPA practices, please send us an email at email@example.com.